Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Aircraft Visit HS125 ATA 30 Pitot and Windshield

Last week I went to visit the aircraft, to prepare for the students visit.

I am sharing some of the pictures.. I was doing the ATA 30 Ice and Rain Protection.

The visit was to let the students see the systems in an aircraft.

Ice and rain protection includes the following topics...
- ice detector
- wing anti- ice
- windshield anti ice.
- pitot static anti ice.

A. Ice Detector
I use to work on Boeing Aircraft. There was no ice detector. HS 125 has it. It is using a rotary type. Here is the picture of the detector.

ice detector - rotary type
The serrated piece rotates freely if no icing. When icing, the force to rotate increases, and a s/w is actuated.

Switches to turn On /OFF the wind Screen Anti Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment